What is CloudGuard AppSec?
CloudGuard AppSec is a fully automated Web Application & API Security solution. It is powered by a patented machine learning engine which continuously analyzes users' HTTP/S requests as they visit the website or API. The analysis includes the application structure and how users interact with the content in order to identify patterns and automatically stop and block malicious requests and bad actors.
- Machine Learning-based Application Firewall - stop application layer attacks including OWASP Top 10 with very minimal tuning and no false positives. Pre-emptive (no software updates) protection for zero-days such as Log4Shell and Spring4Shell.
- API Security - stop malicious API access and abuse and enforce API schema.
- Bot Prevention - Identify and stop automated attacks before they negatively impact the bottom line or customer experience.
- Intrusion Prevention - protections for over 2,800 WEB CVEs, based on Check Point award winning NSS-Certified IPS + Support for custom Snort 3.0 signatures.
- New! File Security (EA) - prevents malicious files from being uploaded by utilising Check Point's Threat Cloud.
- HTTPS Traffic inspection - SSL certificate and private keys can be stored locally or in public cloud secrets storage (AWS/Azure)
- Integration into modern environments and workloads (public cloud & Kubernetes) and CI/CD workflows supporting AWS, Azure, VMWare, Kubernetes Ingress, Docker and Linux Servers.
- Ease of on-going management and maintenance – Enterprise Grade SaaS Web UI, GraphQL API and Infrastructure-as-code using Terraform
Keywords: CloudGuard AppSec Documentation, CloudGuard AppSec Guide, CloudGuard AppSec Admin Guide, CloudGuard AppSec User Guide, CloudGuard AppSec WAF, CloudGuard AppSec Web Application FIrewall, CloudGuard AppSec API Security, Check Point WAF, Check Point API Security